Pittsburgh Administrative Assistant AA
Location: Allegheny General Hospital
We encourage fun, on and off the clock.
Be the “face” of one of our outpatient or hospital facilities-and use your administrative skills to impact the lives of our patients and their families. In this support role you will ensure the timely and accurate completion of change requisitions, treatment logs, patient charts, invoices and purchase orders. You also will assist patients with transportation arrangements and physician appointments.
Dialysis is serious business. That is why we encourage fun. If you love patient-centered health care with real relationships inside a company that encourages fun on and off the clock, then DaVita is the place for you.
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village as an Administrative Assistant:
• A community first, company second culture based on Core Values that really matter.
• Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
• Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
• Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
• A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
• Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
We seek a personable individual with excellent computer and clerical skills (Microsoft Office). You must type 60 WPM and have a high school diploma or GED. Medical secretary or secretarial certification is preferred-as is at least 1 year in a related administrative position in a medical setting.
Location: 5098 Harbison Rd, Pittsburg, PA 15205-9775, United States of America
Tagged as: Administration jobs
Morgan Stanley (“MS”) is a global financial services firm that conducts its business through three principal business segments—Institutional Securities, Wealth...Apply For This Job
Office Manager CFS has partnered with a growing small company offering a relaxed and fun environment. The company needs an...Apply For This Job
Company Description Square builds common business tools in unconventional ways so more people can start, run, and grow their businesses....Apply For This Job
Essential Functions Effectively complete preventive and proactive maintenance per the schedule to prevent breakdowns on equipment. Utilize root-cause analysis skills...Apply For This Job
Company Name: Kroger LogisticsPosition Type: EmployeeFLSA Status: Non-Exempt Position Summary: Responsible for filling stores’ orders in an accurate, productive and safe manner....Apply For This Job