Team Lead (TL) JobsPrivate Job ActiveKey Solutions
- Hands-on development of the enterprise grade applications.
- Organizational and technical leadership of platform and the team members.
- Responsible to lead and mentor development team for all architectural and technical decisions
- Work as an architect with key business stakeholders to ensure that features meeting the business needs and coding standards are strictly being followed.
- Ensure objectives for quality, performance and maintainability of the code
- Working closely with the US technical Team to ensure the platform can be effectively maintained in a production environment.
- Be a team player that will thrive in our fluid, fast-paced, dynamic, scaling environment.
- Be a highly motivated self-starter.
- Operate with a sense of urgency and values accountability.
- Problem solving and issue resolution by making concise and informed decisions.
- Detail-oriented and highly organized with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow-through on projects from inception to production release.
- Conducts him/herself with a high degree of integrity.
- Able to work in an office environment, sit for periods of time in meetings
- Able to communicate with business leaders, vendors, and technical staff
- BSCS, MSCS, or MS in Information Systems related fields
Work Experience and skills
- 5+ Years Ruby on Rails Experience
- 5+ Years MySQL Experience
- Ability to detect and correct code smells
- Extensive experience with MongoDB and Mongoid, a plus.
- Extensive experience of jQuery, CoffeeScript, SASS, a plus.
- Extensive experience with PHP, nGinx, and Bootstrap, a plus.
- Solid knowledge of Linux/Unix tools and utilities.
- Knows how compiled code interacts with the hardware of a machine and has written multi-threaded applications.
- Thorough understanding of MVC, scaling servers, distributing loads, and prioritizing requests.
- Experience writing an in-use restful API, good at handling fully secured sessions and compressing data before transfer.
- Experienced with many different database types and query languages, normalization, and security.
- Experience writing code on a stack using Cloud Infrastructure
- Expert level Git Knowledge
- Experience working on team using Continuous Integration
- Maintain HIPAA patient confidentiality
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building
- Self discipline, attention to detail, and the ability to maintain strict confidentiality with business functions, management and development
- Proficiency in speaking, reading, and writing English.
Age Limit (Years):