Specialist Agent Reporting & Analysis – Islamabad JobsPrivate Job Jazz Telecom
Grade Level: L1
Function: Digital Financial Services
Last date to apply: 23rd January 2021
What is Specialist Agent Reporting & Analysis?
This role is responsible to support the newly created vertical of Retail expansion in DFS Channel Planning & Development stream. The new vertical is being established to support DFS agent network expansion ambition for the year 2021.
The role reports directly to Manager Agent Network Planning & Development with an extended team of 2 team members.
What does Specialist Agent Reporting & Analysis do?
- Reporting and analysis for newly created vertical Retail Expansion under JazzCash Channel Planning & Development
- Design business analysis and data recording systems for use throughout the department
- Maintain databases and perform updates as necessary to ensure accuracy
- Regularly examine data reports to locate and resolve mistakes throughout
- Accurately analyze and collect data for various types of business reports
- Create business reports that provide insight into key data points
- Communicate the results of data analysis in written and verbal form to managers
- Support various departments of JazzCash Channels, including ADC regions, Enterprise etc, in reaching their goals through analysis
- Monitor data to identify changes in financial and business trends
- Daily reporting of KPIs through a consolidated dashboard
- Daily tracking of Agent Onboarding requests initiated, activated etc.
- Coordination with functional departments for daily deliverables
Jazz is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate, support, and thrive on diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees
What are we looking for and what does it require to be Specialist Agent Reporting & Analysis?
- BBA/ MBA degree and experience in Business Analysis
- Advanced Excel & Presentation Skills
- Data Mining from BI Sources
- BI Analytics
- Strong sense of responsibility
- Can-do attitude
Why Join Jazz?
As one of the leading employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle, and continuous learning and development.
As one of the largest private sector organizations in Pakistan, our objective is to continue to change the lives of our 65 million customers for the better. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something transformative, someone who can play a critical role in driving our success. Together, we can empower millions more with the tools necessary to progress in an increasingly digital economy.
Age Limit (Years):