Employment Type: This is a full time – Permanent role.
Last Day to Apply: 25th February, 2021
About The Role
The position will work as an effective team member to provide planning/direction, insights at regional/belt level for Sales and distribution function including ARPU analysis, distinct subs and relevant KPIs for GSM and data products
Assisting the Director Channel Planning in managing the entire product life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities. Develop plans to maximize efficiency in the channel and grow business volume.
Your Impactful Goals Will Include
The main purpose of this position is to lead and manage Channel Product Planning activities in line with business goals and company strategy. This includes focusing on the following areas:
- Maintaining Product Roadmaps for GSM and Data segment (prepaid and consumer postpaid) and coming up with new product level initiatives for channel
- Responsible for product planning, pricing, commissioning and related strategies for channel
- Responsible for planning and growth of Sales (FCA) & Recharge segment including all subsequent products like Power Load, E-Voucher & Scratch cards
- Planning/designing and analysis of channel campaigns to get desired business uptake
- Competition Insights and benchmarking for Products and coordination with channel distribution team to address critical issues
- Working on insights based analysis and future actions based on the outcome of analysis
- Developing accurate forecast and projections of Opex and CoGS related to sales & distribution, and management reporting of the same
What We Expect From You
- Degree(s)/Major(s): BBA/BSc/MBA (preferred)
- 8-10 Years in Channel Planning, Sales and Segments. Planning/Pricing experience preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in managing a team
Your Typical Day At Work Will Look Like
- Leading a team of managers and assistant managers to devise the product planning strategy for the Sales & Distribution Organization
- Working closely with all the stakeholders for roadmap discussions and planning
- Keeping a close eye on customer and competitor insights for better product planning
- Providing performance business insights to stakeholders which help them to take better business decisions
- Preparing product forecasts and foreseeing the challenges and its impacts on business and suggesting ways to overcome these challenges
- Executing plans at channel end in collaboration with on-ground teams for product uptake.
- Based on data analysis highlighting areas of improvement and offering solutions to resolve issues
- Identify new areas for improvement and operational efficiency
- Analyze day to day performance of channels & suggesting required changes to effectively achieve the desired results / targets
- Achieve performance in accordance with corresponding KPIs
- Close coordination with BI team to get customer insights and consumer treads
Potential Career Path
- Candidate will have the opportunity to strengthen his/her leadership capabilities and have avenues opened to work in other business domains at same or higher level (within Circles or at HQ)
Functional Skills/ Knowledge Areas
- Someone who is passionate about understanding customers (internal & external), knowing their needs and expectations and working towards exceeding them
- Demonstrates good leadership and team development skills
- Has excellent analytical and communication skills
- A dynamic personality with the ability and passion to complete tasks in a short period of time, particularly when there are timely limitations and challenging resources.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision, while leading the team to ensuring to manage things effectively and efficiently.
- Good team Leader and excellent at building relationships with co-workers and external vendors
- Organized and can manage several projects and/or activities at a time.
- Willing to take initiative, to experiment, learn and able to respond positively to challenges and constructive criticism
- Strong at developing and managing products and deliverables as expected in any marketing organization
Why should you join Telenor?
At Telenor Pakistan, we provide you the platform to work in a challenging and rewarding environment to become a skilled professional in your chosen field of interest. As one of the top employers of the country, we enable you to realize your dreams in a collaborative environment of diversity and openness to new mindsets.
As an equal employment opportunity provider, Telenor Pakistan makes all decisions of employment purely based on merit. As an equal employment opportunity provider, Telenor Pakistan makes all decisions of employment purely based on merit irrespective of race, caste, gender, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, or disability.
Age Limit (Years):