Employment Type: This is a full time – Permanent role
Last Day to Apply: 25th Feb, 2021
Your Impactful Goals Will Include
- Support in developing & implementing Internet strategy/value proposition; which includes managing product, price, distribution, promotion and service for complete segment.
- Implementing strategic revenue initiatives in collaboration with other stakeholders
- Grow the Internet subscriber base by working on retention of acquired customers
- Come up with the right product proposition based on developing consumer trends / habits
- Increase internet penetration in base to boost subscriber base
- Develop reporting framework to track all aspects of customer behavior
- Get regular Analytical deep-dives done to understand user behavior and trends and take remedial action
- Geographical/Regional insights & analysis for the segment & coordinating with circle teams
Your Typical Day At Work Will Look Like
- Monitor the day to day trends/performance of Internet Segment in terms daily engagement, offer uptake, net subscribers, churn, revenue and traffic and bring in right insight to boost revenue and increase retention
- Coordination with different teams / departments for execution of segment plans including product roll-out
- Working with brands and communication teams to create pull across various mediums (Trade/OOH/Digital etc).
- Coordinate with Sales & Distribution and the Regional/Circle teams for keeping track of product uptake, quality of sale
- Monitoring daily/weekly/ monthly segment KPIs
- Monitoring & proactively tracking products uptake and ensuring engagement is being driven through the right products
- Work on getting micro-segmented offers made and executed to increase subscriber activity levels
- Strong Analytical and problem-solving skills with background in GSM/Internet customer management
- Ability to gather and go through large quantities of data and identify root-causes
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders and multitask with them in an efficient manner
- Strong communication skills and ability to get things which have dependence on other teams done
- Bachelor of Masters in Business Administration / Computer Science
- 1-2 years of work experience in segment related domain
Potential Career Path
Having gained experience in this position enables many diverse opening to the individual including vertical growth. Possible avenues in other functional roles includes options in Brand / Digital Services / Pricing / Regional Circles
Functional Skills/Knowledge Areas
- Excellent Communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Ability to analyze data, conduct deep dives and generate actionable insights.
- Strong analytical skill set and problem solving attitude
- Excellent stakeholder management and negotiation skills.
Why should you join Telenor?
At Telenor Pakistan, we provide you the platform to work in a challenging and rewarding environment to become a skilled professional in your chosen field of interest. As one of the top employers of the country, we enable you to realize your dreams in a collaborative environment of diversity and openness to new mindsets.
As an equal employment opportunity provider, Telenor Pakistan makes all decisions of employment purely based on merit. As an equal employment opportunity provider, Telenor Pakistan makes all decisions of employment purely based on merit irrespective of race, caste, gender, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, or disability.
Age Limit (Years):