Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
The ABB’s Process Industries team engineers and delivers automation solutions from device to monitoring and control, ensuring our customers get the most out of their investment. Our digitalization solutions help improve plant and enterprise productivity, while reducing maintenance and energy costs. Deep domain knowledge enables us to truly understand and address the challenges and opportunities of Process Automation.
You will be working as Sales Manager and will be a part of the Process Automation Business Area for Process Industries Division based in Lahore, Pakistan. In this role you will be reporting to the Local Division Manager- Egypt and Pakistan and will be responsible for planning and ensuring execution of Division or Product Group sales strategy for the assigned area, to achieve both qualitative and quantitative targets for products, systems and/or services in a profitable way. You will also responsible for leading, developing and coaching the sales organization proactively, to exceed the sales targets through high performance in order to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Sales strategy – Creating, planning and implementing sales strategy, strategic sales and business development initiatives, in alignment with the global sales strategy. Achieving sales targets in respect of both budget and sales efficiency.
- Sales targets – Establishing sales targets and ensuring sales achievement through regular oversight and definition. Implementing improvement plans as needed.
- Customer acquisition – Identifying opportunities at existing and potential new customers within defined geographical area and determining plans for acquisition and allocating the resources.
- Information sharing -Coordinating the flow of information for sales activities and transactions, including leads, billings, orders, contracts, etc. and evaluating data to ensure achievement of goals. Monitoring and providing reports to the marketing and sales organization on market intelligence.
- Customer relations – Supporting the development of strong relationships with key customers. Building and maintaining strong relationships with key decision makers.
- Volume, profit and cost Ensures – Achieving sales volume and product mix targets by setting appropriate price and margin for sales. Participating on negotiations of key contracts.
- Risk Monitors Changing client financial status and reports with regards to the risk for relevant internal partner teams. Identifying and managing potential risks relating to contract agreements across customers or channels.
- Safety and Integrity: Living ABBs core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business and following all applicable legal, customer and ABBs health, safety and environment requirements all the time.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Electrical engineering or similar studies.
- Minimum 5- 7 years of experience in automation background and solution selling.
- Required to have electrification and automation solution experience for mining, aluminum, cement, metal, pulp and paper, food and beverage or data center customers.
- Required customer facing sales experience with good presentation skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to influence both internally and externally.
More About Us
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
Age Limit (Years):