Research Associate, Centre of Excellence in Women and Child Health JobsPrivate Job Aga Khan University
- implement and supervise research projects, develop instruments for data collection and monitoring
- develop and formulate search strategy, and review the literature related to assigned topics
- evaluate and validate the data collected and abstract data onto the extraction sheets, and independently carry out manuscript writing
- conduct various qualitative and quantitative analysis of the findings, and carryout meta-analysis using Review Manager 5.4 software
- assist in report and manuscript writing, and preparation of reports for agencies and funding bodies
- share progress of the projects, supervise data entry activities, coordinate with laboratory management for specimen testing and reporting carry out field visits as part of quality assurance in data collection procedures
- contribute in research communication by publication of information generated through project activities in peer reviewed journals
- contribute to analysis and synthesis of evidence for systematic reviews of research and provide editorial support for and contribute to the quality assurance of summaries, proposals and reports
- coordinate for recruitment and training of research staff as per projects’ requirements observing, resolve and report to higher management along with solutions of identified problems for efficient performance at field sites
- liaise with community stakeholders and project staff of all tiers to ensure smooth running of projects activities within the settings.
- an MBBS degree or a Masters degree in Public Health, Epidemiology & Biostatistics, Health Policy Management, Psychology, Anthropoloy, Sociology or equivalent
- at two years of relevant experience preferably with a reputable health care organization with sound knowledge in analysis of qualitative studies
- proficiency in the use of computer applications, particularly MS Office
- good interpersonal skills, particularly communication skills
- ability to work effectively in teams and establish harmonious working relations at the workplace
- ability to manage time and prioritize tasks effectively
- resilience and ability to cope with work pressure
- willingness to work at the field sites and travel on need-basis.
You should send your detailed CV by email to email@example.com and mark the subject line with position applied for.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applications should be submitted latest by January 24, 2021
Age Limit (Years):