Auto req ID: 228619BR
Key Responsibilities include supporting business in timely and accurate G&A transaction processing & reporting. To support Reporting Manager in financial reporting for Pakistan Foods & Beverages G&A and Intercompany transactions
- Processing of payables/advances and invoices pertaining to G&A with supporting documents ensuring proper authorizations as per SOA, timely, accurate recording of transactions while complying with PI policies and procedures.
- Responsible for Pakistan BU Blackline administration, including assisting all local users in Blackline related queries, assigning unassigned accounts and preparing reconciliations for accounts assigned under the reporting role.
- Assist the Reporting Manager in monthly /quarterly/ annual closing by:
- Preparing various schedules including G&A accruals, InterCo, open PO/ GRN ageing and bank reconciliation statements and analysis, etc.
- Responsible for DAPLR related reporting and monthly reconciliation for Snacks G&A, ensuring accurate reporting enabling Management in improved decision making
- Support Reporting Manager in G&A and Treasury memo accounts reporting including analysis
- Preparation of BSR Schedules for G&A
- Assist the Reporting Manager for submission of quarterly OCF WC forecasts pertaining to G&A
- Co-ordinate with statutory auditors with respect to the relevant areas.
- Responsible for maintaining any leases for G&A Head office site.
- Preparing income tax file for all snacks sites. This involves data preparation for G&A and compilation of data for all sites.
- Ensure green PTR for Foods (related areas)
- Ensure Compliance with relevant GCS Controls on a quarterly basis.
- Assisting Reporting manager in any adhoc reporting requirements
Qualifications: ACCA or equivalent with accounting background
Certifications: No specific certifications
Skills: Accounting, Auditing, Reporting, Team Player
Experience: 3-4 Years of experience in Accounting and Finance
Relocation Eligible: Eligible for Standard Relocation
Job Type: Regular
Age Limit (Years):