About The Role
We’re looking for a Community Operations Manager to build, operate, scale and improve Community Operations in Pakistan. This role comes with a heavy focus on solving problems through data analytics and leading teams to deliver stellar outcomes and continuous process improvement, advocating passionately on behalf of our community to influence the overall customer experience, and leading senior partners relationships across the larger business to set the right expectations and deliver handsomely on them.
What you’ll do
- Be the owner of our Community Support performance metrics and help drive our growth by deep-diving into the numbers, performing analyses, providing insights and drawing impactful recommendations that increase the quality and the reactivity of our Community Service!
- Project management: Be a hustling multi-tasker, supporting projects across the region. You’ll be THE go to person for many key initiatives within Community Operations.
- Pilot and own new initiatives that transform our support operations and improve the level of service we provide in close collaboration with the operational team and General Managers in the region
- Engage strategically with partners, be it general managers or function leads to influence business goals and priorities, central global teams to improve internal tools and the overall user experience, or local teams.
What you’ll Need
- Experience whether it be in a start up, bank, consultancy, or corporate, you are someone who loves leading change in a fast-paced environment (2+ years).
- Data-driven and analytical in approach. You can look at any spreadsheet and know the right questions to ask to get to impactful outcomes, and you know how to explain data in a digestible way. Bonus points for SQL, coding, or programming experience.
- Naturally curious. Love learning how things work and you’re always looking for ways to innovate. You enjoy testing different support strategies and tracking the results.
- A problem solver! Accept challenges, and would stop at nothing to build solutionswhether they’re hacky, short-term workarounds, or more long-term process changes.
- A lover of process and optimisation. You will be revolutionising support for the Uber community. You’re passionate about the opportunity to build and experiment with support processes, and are willing and able to lead others in iterating and executing them.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and lets move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Age Limit (Years):