Last Date to Apply: 22nd February, 2021.
Employment Type: This is a contractual position.
Duration: 12 months. The contract may be extendable depending on requirement of the business.
Location: This role is based in Islamabad, Pakistan.
The Digital Products team operates like a startup within Telenor with the ambition of become a standalone organization in the future. This gives rise to tremendous opportunities for growth and learning. If you like to wear multiple hats, put up your hand and be counted and get stuff done at the end of the day then this is the role for you in an exciting set up. Get the best of both worlds, a fast-paced startup culture environment with the stability and culture of Telenor.
You will be in charge of pushing digital services to our customers and will be responsible for multiple growth, revenue and retention targets.
Your Impactful Goals Will Include
- Scaling & growing Content (audio/video) Products and Platforms
- Own products roadmap, objectives, and KPIs
- Identify creative marketing and distribution opportunities for products
- Explore, identify and execute on strategic growth opportunities
- Support in achieving revenue, penetration and usage enhancement by bringing in the right international & local partners and developing products/services accordingly for target segment(s) and creating differentiation
- Build strong conversion funnels
- Build funnels for product engagement and improving customer experience
- Partners & Internal Stakeholder Management
- Process Management
How Will Your Typical Day Look Like
- Execute strategies to grow user base and increase the revenue of digital content
- Work with cross-functional teams to get projects executed properly (e.g. with Marketing, Segments, Sales and Distribution, Pricing, Products, Business Intelligence, Technology)
- Prepare business models/cases for new products, offers, and potential partnerships
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of the products
- Develop product forecasts for target & growth monitoring
- UI/UX testing and implementing design thinking behind building every aspect of content products
Your Career Path
Digital is the next frontier for the industry and Telenor Pakistan is the best positioned to reach its goals.
Being a part of the digital team, the candidate will gain:
- Strong understanding of the digital industry and the opportunities and challenges in the local market
- Opportunity to interact with global ICT players
- Excellent insights on products and services offered in the market within the said category
- An understanding of the customers pulse and their thinking patterns
- Advanced understanding of product lifecycle and marketing in an agile environment
What we’re looking for?
- Bachelors degree or an MBA
- At least 3-5 years of experience in digital Products preferably content (audio & video), branding, UX and marketing, product GTM, driving revenue
Functional Skills / Knowledge Areas
- Self-driven and flexible.
- Analytical thinking as well as ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills (Listening, Speaking, Reading & Writing) in (English/Urdu).
- Thrive in an entrepreneurial environment; a self-starter, passionate and eager to make a mark.
- Be up to date with latest growth hacking & product engagement trends
- Working knowledge of AGILE framework will be a plus
- Strong Product management, Marketing, Branding knowledge
- Knowledge of digital products and consumer behaviors
- Understanding of basic analytics tools like Google Analytics, Firebase, MixPanel
- Experience working within the technology industry/start-up environment is highly desirable
Why should you join Telenor?
At Telenor Pakistan, we provide you the platform to work in a challenging and rewarding environment to become a skilled professional in your chosen field of interest. As one of the top employers of the country, we enable you to realize your dreams in a collaborative environment of diversity and openness to new mindsets.
As an equal employment opportunity provider, Telenor Pakistan makes all decisions of employment purely based on merit irrespective of race, caste, gender, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, or disability.
Age Limit (Years):