Operations Manager JobsPrivate Job General Electric
Job Description Summary
Operations Manager is responsible for the overall management required to operate the plant in safe, smooth and efficient manner. Operations Manager will work in close coordination with Plant Manager and Maintenance Manager while leading plant operational activities at site.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage overall plant operation as per GE contractual obligations as well as customer obligations to power purchaser under Power purchase agreement.
- Monitor Plant performance level to meet design level.
- Implement plant lock out tag out procedures for safe execution of day to day jobs.
- Coordinate with Customer for matters related to plant operations.
- Ensure that all plant equipment operates within defined technical limits.
- Execute training program for operations team.
- Meet or exceed KPIs related to Plant operations.
- Graduate Engineer in Mechanical, Electrical or Controls from an accredited College or University.
- Minimum 10 years experience of a combined cycle power plant O&M with minimum 05 years experience as Lead Shift Engineer.
- Strong safety management skills
- Strong project management, problem solving and organizational skills
- Strong knowledge of plant performance
- Strong understanding of machines and equipment technical limits
- Understanding of plant electrical systems
- Strong business and financial skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Proficiency with computer tools
- Flexibility to work on rotation duty cycles in coordination with Plant Manager, Maintenance Manager (as/if needed)
Relocation Assistance Provided: Yes
Age Limit (Years):