Maintenance Manager JobsPrivate Job General Electric
Job Description Summary
Maintenance Manager is responsible for the overall management required to maintain the plant equipment and to ensure safe, reliable and efficient plant operations. Maintenance Manager will work in close coordination with Plant Manager and Operations Manager while leading plant maintenance activities at site.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Maintenance Manger shall be responsible for maintenance of combined cycle facility in line with modern maintenance strategies with ultimate intent to achieve world class standards of reliability.
- Develop, continuously review and optimize preventive maintenance routines to prevent sudden failure of the facility equipment.
- Shall hire and develop talent. Includes direct people management responsibility including staffing and performance development. Utilizes in-depth knowledge of a technical discipline and analytical thinking and technical experience to execute policy/strategy.
- Has knowledge of best practices and how own area integrates with others; is aware of the competition and the factors that differentiate them in the market
- Uses technical experience and analytical thinking to eliminate reliability issues with plant equipment. Uses multiple internal and limited external sources outside of own teams to devise and implement solutions.
- Prepare scope of works to engage out side services for plant maintenance.
- Implement EHS requirements for safe execution of the maintenance tasks involving High risk operations.
- Maintain optimum spare parts inventory to ensure seamless plant operation in case of failures.
- Graduate Engineer in Mechanical, Electrical or Controls from an accredited College or University.
- Minimum 10 years of combined cycle power plant O&M experience with minimum 05 years experience as Team Lead/Section Head of maintenance team.
- Strong safety and quality management skills
- Strong understanding of machines and equipment technical limits
- Strong project management, problem solving and organizational skills
- Strong business and financial skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Proficiency with computer tools
Flexibility to work on rotation duty cycles in coordination with Plant Manager and Operations Manager (as/if needed)
To comply with US immigration and other legal requirements, it is necessary to specify the minimum number of years’ experience required for any role based within the USA. For roles outside of the USA, to ensure compliance with applicable legislation, the JDs should focus on the substantive level of experience required for the role and a minimum number of years should NOT be used.
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
Age Limit (Years):