Junior Trader – Identify, negotiate and bring to fruition trade opportunities
Along with the below listed responsibilities, the employee should conduct any other business related to the function as required by his supervisor.
- To keep a tab on market and track latest developments in trade that influence and can affect the companys business.
- Develop good business relationships in the trade to gather market news, strike deal with the buyers and sellers.
- Develop a good sense of logistics, so as to enable smooth operations for completion of the trade.
- Risk Management and Closure – Control and manage risk, increase volumes with existing suppliers/customers, ensure delivery of goods in accordance to contracted parameters.
- Conduct Real time Market Analysis – Awareness of current values trading and Relative competitiveness of various origins
- Supply & Demand Analysis Keep abreast of latest trends in production, consumption, export and imports, including t weather developments and its impact on production; as well as impact on balance sheet.
? Come up with continuous trading ideas and defend his position with an open attitude to learning
- 3+ years’ experience
- Analytical mindset
- Learning attitude
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Fluency in English
- English (Fluent)
- Master degree in a relevant field
Age Limit (Years):