IT Support Engineer JobsPrivate Job Afiniti
Afiniti is the worlds leading applied artificial intelligence and advanced analytics provider. Afiniti Enterprise Behavioral Pairing uses artificial intelligence to identify subtle and valuable patterns of human interaction in order to pair individuals on the basis of behavior, leading to more successful interactions and measurable increases in enterprise profitability. Afiniti operates throughout the world, and has measurably driven billions of dollars in incremental value for our clients.
- 1st/2nd Level support of internal customers for all IT related issues.
- Detailed tracking of each customer’s service needs in JIRA based ticketing system.
- Follow-up with customers to ensure that all issues/needs have been resolved/met.
- Timely and accurate feedback of issues to customers and management to maintain the SLA of IT.
- Proactive monitoring and timely issue resolution of production systems.
- Proper escalation of issues to management and vendors according to established guidelines and policies.
The ideal candidate will have
- 2~3 years work experience.
- Willingness to work in the rotational shifts
- Installation configuration Printers/Scanners and application support.
- Able to provide L1 Network Support and System Administration support as well.
- Working knowledge and experience of Microsoft Products and Windows based / MAC based applications.
- Functional knowledge and experience of installation troubleshooting of (/7/8/10) Server 2008/2012/AD).
- Average English communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong problem solving and analytical Skills.
- Configuration of Cisco/Avaya/IP based Phones.
- Virtual Desktop Interface knowledge.
- Ability to acquire and maintain a working knowledge of a wide range of applications and systems. (Windows/Servers/MAC).
Education & Qualifications
- 4 years degree in IT-related area
Salary & Package
As well as a competitive base salary dependent on the number of years of experience, we also offer Corporate benefits.
Age Limit (Years):