Gender and M&E Officer JobsPrivate Job AKRSP
The Aga Khan Rural Support Programme (AKRSP) is an institution of the Aga Khan Development Network (AKDN) established by the Aga Khan Foundation in 1982. AKRSP has been working in Gilgit Baltistan and Chitral of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan with the overall goal of improving the quality of life of the people in the programme area.
The AKRSP is seeking a high calibre professional for the position of Gender and Monitoring Officer to be based in Skardu.
Under the supervision of Head/ Lead and/or Coordinator M&E, the G&MEO will be responsible to cater for all Gender and M&E needs and provide technical input to all Planning, Monitoring, Evaluation and Research and reporting related activities for all the assigned projects and programmes at core, or region or district levels. The incumbent will report to the Head/ Lead/ Coordinator M&E (at Core and regional offices) of AKRSP.
Major responsibilities of the Gender and Monitoring Officer are as following:
- Ensure timely collection, compilation and making available the data required for reporting on project progress.
- Conduct field visits to the project sites to carry out process, activity and output monitoring as well as gather feedback from Community organizations, beneficiary community and share reports with relevant quarters.
- Maintain proper recordkeeping and efficient filing of all M&E records including filled gender disaggregated data collection tools, reports, evidences of the reported progress, official correspondence etc.
- Ensure timely and quality production and delivery of reports, plans, studies and other M&E related activities of the projects and (or) programmes
- Cater for the Gender and M&E needs of all programmes and project of AKRSP and provide data and information, and research reports for informed decision making by the management team/ leadership of AKRSP at district, or regional and/ or core office levels.
- Participate individually or as a team member in conducting research and impact studies, surveys and evaluations of any given project or programme of AKRSP as assigned by the supervisor and ensure gender mainstreaming in all documents.
- Prepare new, and update any existing, various tracking sheets developed to track progress against targets of work plan activities and M&E plan/ LF indicators.
- Support Programme team by conduct feasibilities, project planning, developing and implementing, gender analysis, M&E systems for projects, conducting impact/ evaluation studies and surveys needed as part of the M&E related compliances of the concerned donors.
- Other responsibilities assigned by the supervisor.
Required Experience: Minimum 2 years experience, should have M&E related skills, e.g. research methods, data analysis, report writing, Log frames, project management, etc.
Education: Masters in social sciences, preferably in Economics, Statistics, or Development Studies
Special skills required:
- Strong analytical skills
- Research and analysis skills
- Communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Project Management skills
- Logical Framework Analysis
- Report-writing, project proposal development
Physical Fitness and Other factors: Medically fit and Willingness to visit programme area occasionally
NOTE: AKRSP offers competitive remuneration package and conducive working environment. We are equal opportunity employer – Women candidates are preferred without compromising the set criteria. Our recruitment and selection policy and procedures reflect our commitment to the safeguarding of children and adults in accordance with safeguarding policy. Only online applications submitted through this website before the date line will be considered for further process. Only short listed candidates will be contacted for test/interview.
Age Limit (Years):