Finish Goods Assistant – Karachi
About the Role
End Of Section
We’re looking for people who embody our values, aren’t afraid to challenge, innovate, experiment, and move at a fast pace. We’re always looking for ways to improve our products and ourselves. If this is you, we’d love to talk.
What You Will Do
Leading logistics, transportation & distribution of finished goods
Liaising with customers, suppliers and transport companies.
- Planning, coordinating and monitoring the receipt, order assembly and dispatch of goods.
- The efficient utilization of space and mechanical handling equipment, ensuring quality, budgetary targets and environmental objectives are met.
- Having a clear understanding of the company’s policies and vision and how the FGG contributes to these.
- Coordinating the use of automated and computerized systems where utilized.
- Responding to and dealing with customer communication by email and telephone.
- Keeping stock control systems up to date and ensuring inventory accuracy.
- Planning future capacity requirements.
- Organizing the recruitment and training of staff, as well as monitoring staff performance and progress.
- Motivating, organizing and encouraging teamwork within the workforce to ensure productivity targets
are met or exceeded.
- Producing regular reports and statistics on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
To make GRNs for inspection & testing of materials.
- Supervise ERP System Operation .
- To ensure that Misc. items are not in shortage.
- To monitor security, safety & housekeeping of warehouse.
Who You Are
~Should atleast graduate (BBA/BCOM/BA etc)
~1~2 Years of Experience in store/warehouse/finish goods preferably in pharma
~Excellent command on computer / software / ERP
What We Can Offer You
At Essity, we believe every career is as unique as the individual and empower employees to reach their full potential in a winning culture motivated by a powerful purpose.
Collaborative and Caring Culture | Empowerment & Engaged People | Work with Impact and A Powerful Purpose | Individual Learning & Career Growth | Health & Safety Priority | Sustainable Value Together| Innovation| Sustainable Working Life | Total Reward
[More About (location)]
- this section is optional. Please delete if not used. Refer to Job ad guidelines for recommendations on how to complete this.
Together, we are improving lives, every day.
Working at Essity is not just a career; it is a chance to directly make the world a healthier, more hygienic and safer place. With impactful innovations coupled with sustainable solutions, we strive to reach more people every year with the necessary and essential solutions for well-being.
Application End Date: 14 mars 2021
Age Limit (Years):