BAT is evolving at pace – truly like no other organisation.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
BAT PAKISTAN IS LOOKING FOR A DIGITAL BUSINESS ANALYST (CONTRACT)
SENIORITY LEVEL Mid-Senior Level
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
The role is responsible to engage with multiple corporate business functions including Finance and HR to determine opportunities for digitization
Reporting Level Individual Contributor
Geographic Scope Local
What You Will Be Accountable For
- Elicit and document business requirements with business stakeholders, conduct feasibility studies, prepare business cases, usability requirements analysis and usability evaluation.
- Provide input to and/or assist in
- ensuring compliance with agreed best practices
- preparing operational/implementation IT plans, budget proposals, resourcing plans and project plans
- creating and maintenance of IT strategies
- Responsible for high-level E2E solutioning by working closely with software architects of global product and application teams (Mobile, Web, etc.) as well as backend teams (External vendors, etc.)
- Hands-on working experience in Dashboarding / Data Visualization / Advanced Analytics / Modelling / delivery in the domains of / Finance / HR
- Manage communication with all key stakeholders that impact the scope, risk, and capacity of solution teams.
Essential Experience, Skills And Knowledge
- Bachelors degree in technology, computer science, engineering OR equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of experience in business analyst leadership/ functional architect roles within Engineering/Technology, with technical working experience developing and/or supporting multi-platform-based applications.
- Expert hands-on experience in any of the visualization tools like Qlik, Tableau, MicroStrategy, Power BI along with understanding of UI / UX tools
- Experience in Cloud environments like Azure / AWS would be decisive while exposure to RDBMS tools like SQL, Oracle along with SAP will be an added advantage
- Experience with Big Data would be a plus
- Preferably 2 or more years experience in business
- Previous working experience in Agile/Scrum software delivery model.
- Familiar with software development concepts and technologies.
- Demonstrate innovative approach to technology-based solutions.
- Deep knowledge of ERP and how systems are connected together.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with ability to explain complex information for non-technical users and to influence decision making across partners.
- Demonstrated ability to lead, coach, and mentor team members with differing opinions and levels of experience.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, with demonstrated ability to make quick, data-driven decisions under pressure.
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Womens Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!
Disclaimer We might not have an open role at this moment, but, because our work environment is very dynamic, we are encouraging you to apply for this position and, the moment we have a suitable position for your profile the Recruitment Team will contact you as soon as possible.
Age Limit (Years):