The Customer Success Executive works closely with customers to understand their business objectives and coordinate with internal departments (Sales, Product, Marketing, Deployment) to ensure that we are providing an amazing service experiences along with a great product for our customers. As a Customer Success Executive, you will report to the Customer Success Manager and will support the adoption, retention and growth of our customer base.
Soft Skills Required
- High degree of insight and analytical skill
- Team-oriented; willing to align work with teams priorities and goals
- Able to influence, negotiate and build consensus
- Strong time management skills and multitasking abilities
- Skilled in organizational change
- Clear and effective communication (Verbal & written)
- Customer success champion by enabling business teams around effective use of solution (Shopper Value)
- Analyze and understand business problems.
- Map out long-term training plans for client teams (Helping them to boost their performance) around solution.
- Assess the impact of training on employee performance
- Gather feedback from trainees after each session
- Update training collateral and methods
- Improve employee engagement with solution through developing and updating solution playbooks.
- Model data and processes.
- Conduct workshops and training sessions. (Knowledge how to conduct workshops and training sessions.)
- Plan and carry out product/solution and user acceptance testing.
- Industry knowledge: Knowledge of retail operations
Experience & Education
- 2+ years of experience in retail industry around operations training, training consultant
- Experience of developing training materials, e-learning, videos, FAQ’s, coaching, interactive role-based trainings.
- MBA, MCS, BBA from reputable institutions.
We have an amazing team of 350+ individuals working on highly innovative enterprise projects & products. Our customer base includes fortune 5 retail and CPG companies, leading store chains, fast growth fintech and multiple Silicon Valley startups.
What makes Confiz stand out is our focus on processes and culture. Confiz is ISO 9001:2015 certified. We have a vibrant culture of learning via collaboration and making workplace fun.
People who work with us work with the cutting-edge technologies while contributing success to the company as well as to themselves. This is obviously above and beyond the usual stuff (excellent pay, medical benefits, frequent appraisals and bonuses).
To know more about Confiz Limited, visit: https://web.facebook.com/lifeatconfiz
Age Limit (Years):