Assurance Operations Support JobsPrivate Job Ernst & Young
Operations Support Assurance – Rapid Innovation Karachi
Working closely with the MENA Assurance Leadership Team to support the provision of advice and project management for all strategy and special projects that contribute to achievement of the business objectives. The role holder will be responsible for providing analysis, advice and insight that will have an impact on business performance after gathering all necessary information. They will also use their wide knowledge of policy and good practice to influence business decision making and to support successful change initiatives. The role holder will build strong internal and external networks to share good practice and market information.
Your key responsibilities
Youll likely balance your time between both project management and analytics. Well also look to you to support with Sales & Pipeline management, CX lens feedback management and create & deliver leadership presentations.
Skills and attributes for success
- Manage stakeholder expectations, project plans and communications, and provide status updates as needed to continuously advance service delivery
- Gain a strong knowledge of the service line and the engagement, EYs structure, key personnel and EYs policies/procedures.
To qualify for the role you must have
- Strong data analytics and Excel skills (e.g. pivot tables)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent listening, influencing, interpersonal and presentation skills
- The ability to address all relevant information/data and develop practical approaches to answering problems
- A creative and curious approach to tackling complex challenges, leveraging internal tools and resources to achieve favorable results
- A proven ability to work independently with minimum supervision, and collaboratively with virtual teams
- The capability to meet tight deadlines, performing fine-quality work and diligent follow-up
- The ability to summarize and conclude activities, applying appropriate documentation standards and lessons learned
- The capacity to protect confidential and proprietary information
Ideally, youll also have
- A bachelors degree
What we look for
Were most interested in people with big ideas who arent afraid to voice them. Youll need a proactive approach to work and the curiosity to seek out new challenges without being pushed. If youre ready to make a real contribution to our goal of building a better working world, this role is for you.
What working at EY offers
- We offer a competitive compensation package
- Ownership for your area, in a culture that encourages people to speak up and challenge the status quo
- Career support from some of the most engaging colleagues in the business
- The ability to take on different responsibilities and learn new skills
- The freedom to provide excellence in a way thats suited to you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.
Age Limit (Years):