Assistant Manager – Indirect Tax (Islamabad) JobsPrivate Job Ernst & Young
Assistant Manager – Indirect Taxes ( Islamabad )
- Ensure timely tax compliance of assigned clients with the Federal and provincial tax authorities.
- Effective assistance in the research and analysis work for the purpose of preparation of tax opinion/advices.
- Assistance in attending notices, appeals and other routine tax litigations.
Typical day at work
- Ensure proper compliance of notices of assigned clients.
- Assistance in the preparation of routine tax advices
- Supervise or review monthly sales tax returns.
- Analysis and preparation of information to defend the tax notices, appeals etc.
- Analysis and preparation of records for the purpose of tax audits.
- Deal with the tax authorities and clients as per engagement terms
- Representing clients before Federal and provincial tax authorities.
- Attend meetings with the clients to discuss their routine tax matters.
- Develop co-operation and excellent working interfaces with the clients
- Preparation and filing of tax proposals
- Any other tasks assigned by the firm
CA Finalist, ACCA or LLB
Preferably one to two years in indirect tax services
Functional Skills / Knowledge Areas
- Better knowledge and understanding of Indirect Tax laws.
- Excellent communication, time management and analytical skills
- Understanding of other tax laws.
- Understanding of Financial and Tax Accounting concepts.
- Ability to interpret and analyses financial data. Excellent soft skills
Age Limit (Years):