Assistant Manager H&S JobsPrivate Job Coats Group plc
- Implement and maintain the effectiveness of the group H&S Policy and management system to meet local legislation requirements.
- Develop the necessary unit level H&S SOPs/guidelines based on specific local requirement, and help the relevant departments to implement both local & global guidelines.
- Conduct & facilitate internal safety audits, inspections according to H&S management system & work with the units safety committee on H&S communication; to promote positive H&S culture.
- To make sure that the employees, visitors, contracted labour & general contractor on site receive necessary safety training to fulfil their job requirement and safety responsibility.
- To ensure that all areas of hazards & risk within site are identified through performing regular task & risk assessment in coordination & involvement of concerned employees.
- Analyse & monitor respective site H&S data according to the management system & review regularly to make sure data correctly entered with quality of inputs.
- Timely report all incidents and make sure that all serious accidents and near-misses are investigated promptly and necessary actions are taken to prevent recurrence.
- To develop clear and achievable action plans that under pin the short falls in compliance to both the group H & S system and local legal requirements.
- Ensures that documentation concerning the H&S department of respective site is up-to-date.
Bachelor degree with a major in Environment Management, Science or relevant, preferably IOSH /NEBOSH certified
At least 2 years of handling H&S matters in a manufacturing environment, familiar with H&S management system
Good communication and presentation skills, good personality, good at coordination and cooperation
Team spirit and good English and Computer Skills
Age Limit (Years):