Area Sales Head (Multiple Locations) JobsPrivate Job Telenor
Last Date to Apply: Interested applicants to apply by no later than 18 January 2021.
Employment Type: This is a Full time, Permanent position.
Location: We have multiple ASH roles available in:
- Faisalabad Urban,
- Mandi Bahuddin
Grade: This is a grade 2 position.
The Role: As an Area Sales Head, you will responsible for overseeing on-ground indirect sales activities within the assigned area through the franchise channel and converting market opportunities to drive sales.
- Achievement of assigned monthly/annual targets through effective franchise management. A few of the KPIs have been mentioned below:
a.Gross Adds First Call Activation (FCA)
b.Revenue Primary & Secondary Recharge
c.Financial Services, Devices and Internet product offerings
d. Location based Business Segment KPIs
- Business growth and improvement of market share within the assigned territory
- Timely and effective communication of targets and its monitoring/reporting
- Regular market visits to gather insights and competitor information etc.
- Route planning and target setting for RSOs
- Profitability monitoring and staffing at Franchise end
- Franchise and Retail staff motivation and training sessions
- Ongoing improvement of trends (minimum balance retailers, servicing at retail level for FS and GSM)
- Retail footprint expansion to increase availability of products and services
- Channel investment monitoring
- Ensuring and improving quality of sales
- Work on other projects assigned by line manager with the aim to constantly improve Sales & Distribution target achievement.
- Education: Min. Bachelors degree with specialization in any field, preferably on the Business side.
- Work experience: Experience in a sales and/or distribution role in an organization with a sizeable distribution network. Experience as a team leader would be preferred.
This position offers the following career path options besides growth within indirect sales channel:
- Roles within S&D Operations and S&D Planning, which are geared more towards planning instead of day to day execution.
- Trade Marketing Regional execution or nationwide planning.
- Direct/Corporate selling within Business Solutions department.
- Self-driven and have the ability to manage stress
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal & written)
- Strong team management skills
- Strong analytical ability and business acumen
- Proactive and customer centric mindset
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
- Knowledge on corporate culture and values
Why should you join Telenor?
At Telenor Pakistan, we provide you the platform to work in a challenging and rewarding environment to become a skilled professional in your chosen field of interest. As one of the top employer s in the country, we enable you to realize your dreams in a collaborative environment of diversity and openness to new mindsets.
As an equal employment opportunity provider, Telenor Pakistan makes all decisions of employment purely based on merit irrespective of race, caste, gender, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, or disability.
Age Limit (Years):