please visit https://edgeonline.co/careers/
before applying and visit our social media
Edge is a client focus growth oriented Insurance based firm. Due to our continued growth and expansion we are seeking an energetic, driven and disciplined individual to join us. This role will give you the opportunity to work independently and in a fast-paced team environment. You will work to develop, manage, and expand relationships with current clients and pursue new business opportunities with prospective clients. The ideal candidate will have excellent relationship building skills, is self-motivated, and highly competitive. Location is in Islamabad office based, near GigaMall.
Your attitude and coach-ability will lead to success in this role and future roles in the Agency. The position will require meeting and talking to new people, focusing on graciously assisting them with their insurance needs or problems. You will always remain courteous, keep a professional manner, learn all the position responsibilities, leverage the Agency mission and seek help whenever necessary!
· Provide consistent, accurate and timely communication to clients through verbal and written correspondence
· Call new and existing insureds for cross sell opportunities, quote and bind personal lines policies and retain accounts to deepen relationships with our client
· Inform and educate clients about coverage, exclusions and exposures; document electronic files accordingly
· Respond to clients needs by producing binders, certificates, policies and other related items
· Maintain client files in our Agency Management System for processing all transactions
· Process daily incoming mail, emails, voice mails and faxes
· Follow up to ensure timely responses
· Renew policies by agency standards
· Maintain client files accurately and consistently documenting conversations
· Adhering to all other automation procedures
· Handle cancellations with care, saving all accounts possible with adherence to E&O guidelines
Recommended but not required:
· Customer service or sales experience [this is not a sales position]
· Ability to organize, prioritize and self-manage work load
· Ability to work in a team environment, with a positive attitude and willingness to help others
· Able to work under pressure and time constraints
· Very Strong written and verbal English communication skills.
· University degree recommended but relevant experience may be ok
· Very strong Medical Insurance Package
· Life Insurance
· Lunch and Dinner provided daily from local restaurants
· Paid Time Off
· Transportation to and from work
· Annual Bonus equal to one month salary
· Eid Bonus 25k
· Bi-monthly Family Fun Nights
· Bi-monthly Giving Back Charity Events
Total salary plus benefits value of package is worth approximately 128k/month.
FYI, Edge is NOT a call center, NOT a BPO and NOT an Outsourcing company.
Edge is a privately owned multi state insurance agency with a promote-from-within culture for talent development. Our #1 Value is based on the Edge Way, a fanatical client/team member experience and we pride ourselves on over delivering. To learn more about our company, visit www.edgeonline.co
Edge is very proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job Type: Full-time (Night Time. 8:15pm to 5:30AM)
Night time position
Salary: minimum Rs80,000 base/month + bonuses
One month training in #edgeAcademy at full salary
Age Limit (Years):