Har Aik Global Associates LLP is looking to hire an Account Officer to work on a long-term assignment on one of its clients (for its UAE and Pakistan operations) based in Islamabad.
The job description for this position is as follows:
- Record and manage all accounting transactions and tracking expenses using our clients financial reporting application.
- Create and process invoices.
- Cross-check invoices with payments and expenses to ensure accuracy. Ensure appropriate withholding taxes are applied.
- Ensure all transactions are adequately supported and vouchers properly filed.
- Handle quarterly and annual closing.
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable sub-ledgers.
- Prepare bank reconciliations on a monthly basis.
- Follow up on overdue payments and communicate with clients regarding billing and payments
- Ensure timely bank payments.
- Complete month-end procedures and have reviews carried out by an outsourced team.
- Provide accurate, timely, and relevant recording, reporting, and analysis of financial information.
- Assist with and act as the primary point-of-contact for auditor and tax advisor requests.
- Candidate can be either:
– having at least 16 years of education with majors in Accounting and Finance.
– ACMA qualified or part qualified.
– Part qualified CA / ACCA with or without experience in an audit firm.
- 1 to 2 years of accounting/finance experience of bookkeeping and have a flair for spotting numerical mistakes.
- Demonstrate intermediate to advanced skills and knowledge of Microsoft Excel, as well as other Microsoft Office applications.
- Thorough knowledge of general ledger accounting and account reconciliation.
- Experience with accounting software (Quickbooks).
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to communicate effectively across the organization.
- Highly detail-oriented.
Timing: 10 am to 6 pm (PST)
Salary: Market competitive
Please apply using the link: https://forms.gle/qqvy2N8NQfuttaUv6
Age Limit (Years):