Project Planning, Monitoring & Evaluation Specialist Jobs
Up-gradation of ML-1 is one of the strategic projects envisaged under China Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC). To expedite implementation of this project and for overall coordination or China Pakistan Economic Corridor project activates a Project China Pakistan Economic Corridor Support Project (CPECSP) at Ministry of Railways was established. Main objective of the project is to establish/strengthen Project Management Cell (PMC) in Ministry of Railways, Islamabad and Project Implementation Unit (PIU) at Lahore. Applications are invited for the following post of MP-1I scale in Project China Pakistan Economic Support Project (CPECSP):
PhD in Management (focusing on Project Management) with 10 years of experience in relevant field. OR Masters in Project Management with 14 years of experience in relevant field.
1. Organize project tasks, structure information collection activities, and set time Lines for completion of required tasks.
2. Develop reports on analysis conducted, provide recommendations and makes formal/ informal presentation to communicate results to various management levels.
3. Prepare, monitor and evaluate project plans to ensure deliverables timely and successful completion of project.
4. Assess and assist in assessing workforce and resources at different levels and activities required for effective & efficient project implementation.
5. Review project plans, identify bottlenecks, hurdles and speed breakers and mitigate and assist managers to mitigate such bottleneck.
6. Identify and develop project performance and reports and assist managers for project reporting.
Company: Ministry of Railways
Expiry Date: 2020-12-3 11:59 PM
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Deputy Chief Planning, Ministry of Railways D Block, Pak Secretariat,Islamabad,Islamabad,45600