Admin Officer Public Relations Jobs
A Public Sector Scientific and Technical Organization invite applications from Pakistani Nationals for the following contractual post.
Qualification & Relevant Experience Qualification
Master/BS in Mass Communication/ Media & Communication Studies (1″Div)
Additional Requirements a) Candidates must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills with fluency in English and Urdu languages. b) Candidates having 2-3 years experience of Public Relations and Media Affairs at Reputed Public or Private Sector Organizations will be preferred.
1. 19 Division in the final Degree/Certificate is mandatory, however, only one 2 Division (not less than 50% marks) is permitted in the entire academic career from Matric onwards. Moreover, no 3 Division is allowed in entire academic career.
2. Candidates must have educational certificates/degrees from the Universities/Institutions recognized by HEC/ Education Boards.
3. Experience will only be considered if acquired after the minimum prescribed qualification
4. Only short-listed candidates who strictly fulfill the required qualification and experience will be called for test/interview.
5. The candidature of those candidates who do not fulfill the required eligibility criteria, will be cancelled at any stage during the process of selection or subsequently.
6. The age of candidates should not be less than 18 years and more than 35 years upto closing date of submission of application. However, relaxation in age may be given as per rules.
7. The selected candidates may be posted/ transferred anywhere in Pakistan.
8. Candidates already employed in Govt. and Semi Govt. Organizations must apply through proper channel.
9. The selected candidates will be offered ATTRACTIVE PAY SCALE AND FRINGE BENEFITS as prescribed by the organization from time to time.
Company: Public Sector Organization
Salary: PKR 85200
Expiry Date: 2020-10-18T22:59:01
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sr. Establishment Officer-II, PO Box No. 3255,Islamabad,Islamabad,45600