Protection of company property and assets by organising effective and efficient physical security.
Education & Experience Required
Incumbent should have 8-10 Years of Experience in Corporate Security for Multinationals
Bachelors, Preferred Masters
- Provide leadership for the security function team and nurturing the growth of direct reports.
- Maintain close liaison and work closely with the security service provider(s) to provide effective and cost-efficient security services.
- Develop effective communication and working relationship with external organizations such as the Intelligence Agencies, Rangers and the Police.
- Responsible for conducting Risk Analysis for the sites that includes external risk/threat and internal, such as; level of crime, terrorism, workplace violence, threats from natural and manmade disasters, writing review reports, review findings, and making cost effective recommendations to the management.
- Maintains knowledge of current security issues, security technology and update management on Risk and Threat that could impact company business.
- Responds to security related problems that come to attention, making informed judgments and decisions that best protects GSK employees and assets. This include matters ranging from violations of security procedures to serious emergencies involving law enforcement agencies, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week.
- Assist the Regional Head of Security in conducting Country Crisis Management Training commercial/third party assurance visits that looks physical security measures and processes.
- Update Country Security Plan to scale GSK security responses in reaction to specific country geopolitical and security developments with the objective to ensure the security and safety of GSK staff and maintain a safe operating environment.
- Assist plan owner for the Country Crisis Management Plan to incorporate necessary changes as and when required.
- Cascade Security and Travel advisories as and when required to all stake holders all across the country.
- Arrange requisite security protocols for the safety and security of GSK business travelers from abroad.