The Bank of Punjab is one of the leading banks of Pakistan with a large network of 624 online branches including Islamic Banking branches across Pakistan. BOP invites applications from high-caliber, seasoned professionals for the following position at its Head Office, Lahore
Position: Chief Information Officer
1. Overall responsibility to develop & implement Bank’s IT strategy in line with Bank’s business strategy.
2. Provide insight into digital ecosystem, business model innovative solutions, trends and customer expectations.
3. Ensure implementation of SOP Enterprise Technology Governance & Risk Management Framework
4. Ensure IT services delivery and operation management and seamless acquisition and implementation of IT Systems.
5. Lead and drive initiatives around benefits realization related to overall technology investments.
6. Deliver quality service through adequate management of change, driving improvement initiatives and use key IT metrics to influence business decisions.
7. Orchestrate transformation of IT infrastructure, IT operations and service delivery model.
8. Oversee development of latest technology solutions in enterprise Data Center Operations & Data Communication Networks.
9. Develop and implement Disaster Recovery Plan in line with Bank’s BCP.
10. Review and execute IT service level agreements with service providers.
11. Ensure security of Information Systems, communication links, equipment etc.
12. Build a strong IT team and Wad by example to infuse a Can-Do, attitude with a relentless striving towards high quality performance.
The candidate should be eligible under FPT criteria of State Bank of Pakistan
This position is SEVP/EVP level depending upon the selected individual’s capabilities, qualification & experience.
The position demands highly motivated, result oriented individual with demonstrated experience & leadership skills and well versed with applicable banking regulations & Information Systems.
General Eligibility Criteria:
Qualification: Graduate / Post Graduate from an HEC recognized University / Foreign University preferably in IT. Candidates having relevant international certifications will have added advantage.
Experience: Minimum 15 years of relevant experience in the domain of Information Technology including 5 years at a senior managerial in a similar function. Candidates having banking experience shall be preferred
Age: Not more than 55 years as of date of application
The individuals who fulfill the above-mentioned eligibility criteria may apply in confidence.
The position carries attractive market based remuneration.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply online by September 7, 2020.Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
No TA/DA will be admissible.We are an equal opportunity employer
Pay Scale: Not Applicable
Age Limit (Years): 55
Tagged as: Bank of Punjab jobs
Description Agility is looking for Management Trainee – QA/HSE. Education: Graduates (Engineering background – Environmental Engineering) Experience: Fresh to 1.5...Apply For This Job
Description Tariq Glass Industries Limited ISO 9001:2015 Certified and the leading manufacturer of Glass Tableware and Float Glass in Pakistan...Apply For This Job
Namal Institute is a provincially chartered fast-growing Higher Education Institution. The premier academic institute seeks a highly qualified, dynamic and...Apply For This Job
Description NUR International University (NTU) – Chartered by the Government of Punjab and recognized by the Higher Education Commission was...Apply For This Job
Description Not Applicable Other Detail: Pay Scale: Not Applicable Age Limit (Years): Not Applicable View Job Ad...Apply For This Job